If you provide a valid email address when you order, you will receive two confirmation emails:
- Almost immediately after you place an order, you will receive an email with the subject "Order Confirmation for order number #####". This email confirms your order was received and is being processed.
- When your order ships, you will receive an email with the subject "Order Shipment Confirmation" that contains your shipment tracking number. With this number, you have 24-hour access to monitor the progress of your package as it is in transit to you.
Once you receive an Order Shipment Confirmation email for an item, you may track its shipment using either of the following ways:
- Click the link provided in the "Order Shipment Confirmation" email.
- Visit the 17track Online Tracking web page. Copy and paste the tracking number from the "Order Shipment Confirmation" email into the 17track Tracking form.
If your order appears late, you should consider the following:
- Delivery occurs only on business days, Mondays through Fridays. At the moment we do not offer Saturday delivery.
- There are certain holidays that carriers do not pick up or deliver, as well as holiday times can also cause delay due to higher shipping volumes by the carrier.
- It may take 72 hours before tracking information appears on the 17track website.
We'd love to ship your items out any time of any day, but we work on a different schedule than our mail carriers. Listed below are the days when USPS or FedEx won't pick up or are experiencing higher shipping volume. Please give your package a few more days to arrive if you've ordered something around one of these dates.
Memorial Day | Monday, May 31, 2021
Independence Day | Monday, July 5, 2020
Labor Day | Monday, September 6, 2021
Yom Kippur | Thursday, September 16, 2021
Thanksgiving Day | Thursday, November 25, 2021
Thanksgiving | Friday, November 26, 2021
Christmas | Friday, December 24, 2021
New Year's Eve | Friday, December 31, 2021
New Year's Day | Saturday January 1, 2022